Rust Repair, replacing a dog leg.


  1. I was wondering where did you get the dog panel from? I have a 2003 Dodge Neon SRT4 and I have bubbles but they are under the panel and not as bad as the one in this video. I want to fix it before it gets worse so the only method seems to be cutting it out. I was wondering if there was a website where I can get a dogleg panel for my car?

    Chawon Kang, 7 years ago Reply

    • Most autoparts will carry a catalog of replacement body parts… You can also search Google for auto body parts… which should yeald some good sources for your locality.. Cross Canada does a good job here in Canada

      bsgadmin, 7 years ago Reply

Post Your Comment

About Us

I run a small garage in Napierville, Quebec. We do mostly interesting things, old cars and motorcycles. This site is where I share videos of what we do hoping that it will help some one in their own car endeavors. We are currently expanding our operations to include parts and accessories... stay tuned.


If you did like to stay updated with all our latest news please enter your e-mail address here